Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

First week.

One week of Os over and three more weeks t go.

I've been relaxing for three days? Omg, I should slap myself or something.
Physics and E maths P2 coming up in two days' time and I am still relaxing? Omg, someone kill me now D:

Seven more pathetic shitz papers t go, wargh.
I'm totally losing my mind.
Humanities on the third week is like no one's business.
Social studies, geography and e literature.
Omo, someone kill those stupid Cambridge oldies, GAHHHHHH.

I hate O levels, it makes me fat.
I eat while I study like no tomorrow, I think I grew like djhejrhgqjhrgjnhqjrgn million kazillion inches fatter, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

& I had the weirdest and most retarded dream.
I dreamt of Shinee, can you believe it?!
Too much, I think I'm deprived.
Oh and HSM 2 reminds me of why I hate Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens so so so much.

I so need lipo on my thighs, wjrehgjragnaenb?

No comments: