Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Korean pop concert.

OMG HOT MUCH?

It was da bombzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D
It was bloody exciting and it was so freaking fun lah!
Junjin, Chae Yeon, Jong Woon, V.O.S, Jewelry, Andy (Shinwa), 2PM, U-Kiss, Wondergirls.
Omg, they're like damn blardy cutexzxz and hot :D

The girls were super slim slim slim t the max, I'm damn jealous k! Unfair man.
Seo Inyeong was there! Omg, she's like pretty pretty. I love her hosting on Music Bank w the guy, hahaha damn funny.

Wonder Girls were awesome! They're like damn chio la k, and they brought the microphone stand along for the 'Nobody' song, damn cute siol. & THEY SANG TELL ME, OMG! HAHAHA, TELL ME TELL ME TETETETETELL ME. We were going nuts thankyou.

2PM was honalulu real real real! NICHKYUN NICHKYUN, JAEBEOM JAEBEOM! SUPER CUTE CUTE CUTE GUYS, OMGKFGJKRHEGJQHJR CUTE LIKE SIAO. GHFDHEQFGQHHQB REALLY SUPER CUTE CUTE CUTE, OMG OMGO GMGHJWHJQWHGH?WJFWQHGFJK! Nichkyun! (hyperventilates) is like so freaking mama cute, omg! They actually did the flips and somersaults all that for 10 out of 10! & they sang only you, plus remix! They jumped over each other, LIVE! & Nichkyun was drollicious man, whoohoo. We were screaming like mad toots seriously.

U-Kiss! Cutesy cutesy song, hahahah. I can't remember what. Lolllll, ELI! ELI DYED HIS HAIR FREAKING BLONDE THANKYOU. HE LOOKS DAMN CUTE, HAWWWWWWW. Omg! I now realize why I haven't noticed Alexander already, because his hairstyle before this makes him look damn freaking weird, like hello? He looks ultra mega cute just now okay! He should do that for his hair more often :D & HE SPOKE EL C'MON! It's like flawless yo. & I just found out that he can speak seven different languages flawlessly. If I'm not mistaken, English, French, Japanese, Portugese, Spanish, Chinese and Korean. Super person, whoohoo!

Omg, and guess what?
We went fangirl mad and started t like try t chase and catch a look of them :D
Yes, we ran like tooters here, there everywhere! NICHKYUNNNNN! Omg, we wanted t cry when we couldn't see him la kkkkkk D:
Yes, if it was Suju, Dbsk or Shinee, I will zhui dao di, maybe?
Hahaha, I will cry if I can't see them, lollll!

Okay okay, geography. Pictures with Hazelllll.
Hahaha nightsssss.

No comments: