Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Photos.

Photos up for last day of school.
Credits t Vimbo :D



See our gold ribbon?
It signifies that we are 'free t fly' so as to speak.

Episode 10 of Shinee's reality show is out! :D
Seriously, why did they allow such a nutso noona t be with Shinee?
She keeps Jonghyun this Jonghyun that, and she's like so head over heels with Jonghyun that he sees her as a burden.
Plus she took Minho's emergency money that he has been saving t buy Key's present!

WAHLAO EH.

& she planned an 'engagement' party and she's engaged t Jonghyun.
& she rolled and tucked herself into his bed, rummaged through their cupboards, changed their display picture on the screen and changed their homepage t her blog.
Plus she wore Taemin's shirt and grabbed someone's socks from the drawer and wore them.
& she messed up their music scores and their room!

Omg? Onew was quite pissed actually.
I was also like wth? Invasion of personal privacy much?
Zonksssssss, on the bright side, their dorm looks reaaaally neat and nice :D
& Key sleeps on the floor between the two double decker beds, lol!
Plus Taemin's wearing the same watch as me!
AW :D

Okay, distraction.

Got t do A maths till I rot and die, physics till I drop dead, social studies till I hang myself.
& I have been binge-ing like no one's business :\
I just keep eating and eating cause I'm so stressed, like omg!
& now I am like bulging fats all over esp my thighs ):
OhmygoshIhatemyself.

Argh, I'm so stressed!
A1 A1 A1 A1 A1 A1. got t get A1s.
rjthrwetjwhjefnmwsywtyjtyjhyujthysuhrejehg D:

Gambate.

No comments: