Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Graduation day 2008

I've officially graduated from Temasek Secondary.
I suddenly miss Tms so much ):

Nostalgia.

I didn't know that we were so teeny weeny when we were sec one :D
Hahaha, rush of memories.
Four years gone like that, that's so fast.

I almost cried during the ceremony, almost.
If not for the numerous long speeches and the fact that I had a bursting bladder, that was enough t keep me bouncing up and down my seat.

Last day and they decided t treat us better by turning on the air conditioner in the hall.
Plus refreshments were superduper cooool doughnuts, yum!
Omg, I'll miss our teachers so so so much.
They're such loveliesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss <3

I'm so sentimental.

Mjc open house and we saw Zhiyin! Omg, miss her super many many many many :D
Soccer for awhile, miraculously I didn't run away from the ball, lollll.

Okay, study time, I'm like four t five hours late.
Guess that means no sleep tonight.

FOUR FIVE HWAITING!
CANOEISTS HWAITING!


:D

No comments: