Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blessed.

Hi Laoma, if you're ever going t read this, just want t say jiayou and don't stress :)

Cell was non existent today cause Laoma's too busy.
Speedlight was about Loving Christ.
How humans' love have conditions that may be hazardous t us, whereas God's only condition is that "If you love me, obey my Word."

I've been feeling super horrible this week like qt is so chapalang :\
I drifted long and far, someone ought t slap my face t wake me up.
God gave me so many blessings, guided me through trials and tribulations and this is what I give Him, gah!

Purity camp 2008!
Omg, I can't waitttttttt.
But the cost is like $85. djherjhjhrejhjae
I think I have t like fork out my own $ or something, zonks.

Righty-o.
Geography now now now if not I'll kill myself.
Baaaaah.
Beautiful on the outside, rotten on the inside.
Ain't all of us like this?

No comments: