Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dumdums.

Argh, my eyes are super duper dry.
Got t pull out the contacts or something.

Physics 'lesson' today and it was so slack.
Not really, hah.
And omg, it's the first time I ever had an A2 for physics! :D
Happy kiddo, hahahah.

Subway-ed with Divya and Joanne and we were talking about how our parents met and stuff, super funny :D

Airport with Veronica, Andra, Jonathan and Keefe.
I managed to do the 2006 O levels' chemistry paper, Tkgs 2008 prelim paper and the BPGH A maths paper, which was a damn killer, and I felt like hitting my head against the damn wall.
Productive much? I don't think so, I'm being such a loser doing so little papers.

Omg Connie, wake up! O levels is like barely 2 weeks away you moron D:
Got to get six points six points six points.
Got to get 8As 8As 8As.

I wish I could beat the lights out of Keesiang.

I am fat fat fat fat fat fat, need t lose weight weight weight weight.

Oh and btw, I'm convinced that guys are moronsidiotsduckheadslosersassholesbrainlessrudeannoyingdumbblindpervertsarrogantchitssick.

:)
AW, POOR CHITS.

No comments: