Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So sweet.


Dbsk meets Ye Eun.


Omg, this video's like so touching, like omg?
Apparently this lil girl's some piano prodigy and Dbsk's schedueled t perform with her on some show. So they decided t go meet her and know her, and she's so young. She's five and she's blind, excellent at piano. She's like really awesome, seriously. They played with her and cooked dinner for her, lollll, it was super sweet.
Then they performed 'You raise me up'.
Omg, just watch please.
I nearly cried BUT who the heck cries at 12 plus 1 in the morning while memorising social studies and watching youtube?
Apparently me, so chicken mama anticlimax -.-

Wargh, study marathon tomorrow.
Got t cram social studies now!

No comments: