Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Profanities.

I suck like shit, super shit.
Ain't that like coooooooooooooooooooooool?

My prelim results are a bloody mess.
Especially my physics.
I thought I finally got a freaking B4.

But, guess what?
OTAS answer got one wrong, and thus one mark is deducted.

And you know what that leaves me with?

A FUCKING C5.

60-1= FIFTY NINE.

Omg Connie, you're da bombz.
The whooping fucking dumbest person in the whole universe.
How the shit are you going t go for O levels huh?
Disgrace yourself is it?
Dumbassssssssssssssssss.

I tore my physics paper one.

What could I do? Scream? Shrug it off?

I FELT LIKE CURLING UP AT A CORNER AND CRY LIKE SOME DUMB FUCK.

WHY THE FUCK AM I SO STUPID.

I hate myself.
Plus I got two pages of graduation thing for yearbook t do.
& I havent studied.
Good game Connie, you're the freaking best.
So smart that your L1R5 sucks shitzzz, and your physics is a c5.

Good game, bloody good game.

No comments: