Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Guilty.

Oh mama.

I haven't been studying for two whole whoppity whoop days D:
Thanks t the stupid graduation yearbook thingammy and yesterday of which I slept for six hours from 4pm t 10pm. And continued t sleep at 12.30am.
Very good, I'm the best.

Okay whatever, I'm feeling mega guilty D:

Happy Birthday Mummy!
May you age with grace and don't get too many wrinkles.
God bless you many many.

Gosh, it's high time my mum looks like my mum instead of my sister. It makes me feel really old D:
Tyvm Aisha for helping me choose her present, my mum loved it :D

Anyway, I love the egg yolk in the mooncakes, and I am growing fatter cause of it, lollll.
Got t run soon, and tonight dinnering @ Jumbo seafood restaurant.
Crabsssssss, omg yummy :D
Which is equals to fats plus not studying again.
Ahya, forget it shall stay up t study somemore.

Okay, chop chop.
I need t faster study study study study la.

QUICKLY CONNIE BEFORE YOU DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.
That was random.
Ohohoh! Episode 7 of Shinee's reality show is out!

OMGICANTWAITTOWATCHITBUTICAN'TWATCHITNOWHOW.
IWANNASEEKEYKEYKEYWHO'SMYSUPERDUPERCUTIEBOYF!

No comments: