Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Shinee.

First day of school after a week's break was the usually (boring) with the exception of lots of 'free time' cause we're going through prelim papers D:

I miss talking t everyone manzzz, lawl.

Anyway, my prelims are screwed I think. Social studies was such a big letdown ): Ahwelllll, it could be worse. And first time in four years, I got an A1 for E maths! Omg, believable man. Hahaha.

Okay, it's all Hazel's fault!
Now I love SHINee :D Like super love, just like Suju and Dbsk!

Watched their reality show, and it was awesomezzzz.
They're like adorable shitzz, and I wanna pinch their cheeeeeeeks!
Omggggg, Hazel, I can go kuku with you already!

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, SO KAWAIIII.

SHINee.
(Left t right) Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho and Key.
Oh, and btw, I have a new boyf! :D :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KEY!

Omg, he's super adorable.
Plus he's the Umma of the group. So cute riggggggght?
& he's only 17! So young okay.
Hahaha, actually I love all of them but he's my favourite, haaaaah.
Hazel, tell me when you going t buy key k, I also want.
Lolllllll.
Oh oh, I bought Nodame Cantabile SP already! (Muffles screams)
I watched only one episode cause got no time ):
Chiaki looks skinner here, his cheekbones are sharper also :o
Lolllll, good show. Love the music very much :D
Omg, tuition tuition.
Okay love everyone! Esp my new boyffffffff :D
Lawl.

No comments: