Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

School of rock.

SHINee's school of rock is like super awesomezzzz.
You should see them dressed as girls man, they look prettier than girls :D
& Key makes me meltttttt.
I love his smile, and his high cheekbones, and his adorable nagginess.

Oh yeah! It's so unfair okay.
They made a surprise performance at Dajin Girls' School D:
Thank goodness none of the girls touched Key, okay they did. I was screaming noooooo all the way okay. He's mine, my boyf okay!

& I think SM artistes are like super cause they really have the moves and they voice man.
SHINee's like on its way t becoming da bombz like Suju and Dbsk :)
There predebut dance is like so omg :D

Esp my boyf, Key.

Watch this!

No comments: