Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thomas Daley.

I know I'm nuts and really slow, but I'm going t say post it anyway.
Thomas Daleyyyyy, supercutiepie! :D
K before that, I watched Michael Phelps swim just now, like finally k.
Super cool shit, I bet he'll thrash that Cavic guy in the finals.

Thomas(Tom) Daley.

You've got t admit, he's really cute (x57654564534353)
I mean he has got a super cute smile with his braces, (omg) and six packs plus he's tanned :D
A fourteen year old k, not sixteen, not seventeen or eighteen.
Fourteen!
jdhhsgjgjhjrhtjerthemngmdfngkdzxkns.
Chicken, I've got t go study the last two paragraphs for Venice now.
Damn social studies.
(grumbles)

No comments: