Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympics.

K, I think I'm a tad too slow about the Olympics.
Guess what? I have never watched anything about the Olympics, not counting the opening ceremony which I watched for five minutes.
But I'm fully aware of what's happening kkkk.

Like for example how Michael Phelps(?) is so freaking cool breaking his own world record during the heats D:
How Taoli got fifth for her finals and all the stuff.
I think they're like super cool shitz man :D
& all thanks t Hazel and Joanne, I find Thomas Daley, who is 14, super ultra cute t the max :D
My gosh, i'm on my way t be a paedhiopile(?)
But who can blame me huh, he's so ultra mega super cute (x6556442435445)
I mean come one, which fourteen year old has six packs and an super ultra adorable smile eh?
Plus his retainers are super mega freaking cool which makes him look super mega ultra cute! :D
Oh my gosh, I'm like going nuts over a 14 year old! D:
What t do? He's absolutely ohmygoshfreakingadorablecheekpinchablesixpackly cuteee! :D

Oh yes, studied w Andra, Aisha, Jonathan and Kefee.
Lol, funny funny. We cam-whored, roflmao.
Hahahah, super funny funny wunny.

& I really thank God for my results kkkkk :)
Prayed hard for it, omg.
Happy kidddddddo, lol.
Congrats everyone for the results :D

K, I shall stop ranting like some mad person.
MUST MEMORISE SOCIAL STUDIES.
Damn social studies and geography D:<

No comments: