Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, August 15, 2008

English Oral.

Michael Phelps.

Michael Phelps is da bombzzzzz :D
He's so cool, he's practically wo de ou xiang ke yi ma.
I got the sudden urge t swim just by watching him swim :D
I managed t catch his 200m medley race when I got home, it was so omg. (last 25m actually)
He thrashed them by at least half a body's length!
He got his sixth gold today kkkkk! :D
Must watch tomorrow and Sunday's race, he's definitely going t get eight golds :)
Right, social studies paper today.
Spotted the correct question, I'm so proud of myself.
Lollllll.
Anyway, the pen I borrowed from Amy ran out of ink at the last two minutes D:
Damn good game man, thank goodness I managed t change the refill and get on with my work, lol.
Oral was chapalang, my first sentence was screwed and I bet I sounded like I was going t cry D:
Chicken mama siolllll, but I thank God it worked out in the end :)
Oh, and Singapore got through the semi-finals for table tennis!
Lee TianWei was powerrrrr, super power :D
Congrats Singapore, so proud t be a Singaporean.
K shit, suppose t be studying but ain't studying D:
Chicken mama.

No comments: