Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Changed Hearts.

Sermon was super :)
A changed heart is replacing your old heart with Jesus' one.
I need one please and thankyou.

K, guess what?
My dad forgot t buy my dinner cause he forgot about me.
Wow, I'm so small he can overlook me.
No dinner, fantastic.
I can lose weight, roflmao.

Hmm, I just realised that I don't go running t my mum when I get hurt. (physically)
I think many of us (me at least) experience the fact that when we go running t our parents when we fall down or got a cut or whatever, they'll most probably say 'Serves you right'.
Like that my as well don't bother going t them right.
Lolllll.
Sick also don't bother going t them.
K that's me only. Best is go sleep can already :D
Roflmao.

K, seven minutes t flip through facebook before I go study geography of food D:
Toodles.

No comments: