Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back from who knows how long.

Omg, how long have I been away huh.

It seems like a few kazillion years since I came online. (Computer break down)
It's good t be able t use my computer again.
Been busy for the past one month, mostly studying and reading.



Breaking Dawn
It came out on Monday!
I'm super duper happy k, finally I get t read something worthwhile.
Tyvm t Andra who lent me her book :)
I'm waiting for the next batch t come in so that I can go buy the book with Divya.
Omg, and I still don't like Jacob that mean pok.
Renesmee, Edward and Bella's daughter, pretty pretty name :D
But I don't like the confrontation part, I don't know why.
Roflmao.
But I love the book, Edward and Bella are so sweet, awwwwwwwww.

K, tomorrow's cross country. (yucks)
I must get top ten please and thankyou.
Study study study.

No comments: