Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

VPA or VDA.

VPA.
Do you know what is it? It's really sick, like sicko sick.
Shanying came up with this, as usual.

K, social studies 2003 paper's an ass.
I have t like do it by tomorrow, plus I must like study for Prelims la k.
I want 8 points for my prelims, roflmao.

I'm apparently adding on excess.
I just ate hokkien mee plus two pieces of kueh thing plus two slices of bread with honey and peanut butter.
Shiaaaaaaat, my life's screwed :\
But I don't want t run, I hate running.
Tsk, I must go like download or something.

Oh, and I realised I've become like wayyy mean.
I've found my inner bimbo, all thanks t the work driving me nutso.
I'm nice actually, I just don't like some people that's all.

Yeah k, I'm addicted t So Hot :)
Mamamiaaaaaaa.

No comments: