Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Cross country.

Congratulations t all the cross country winners :D
Eh omg, I am damn proud of the sec four girls kkkk.
Canoeists occupied at least 70% of the top ten positions :)

So sorry Andra ):
You shouldn't have ran with me, sorry (x123456789)
I feel really guilty, zz.

I'm superly disappointed with myself as usual.
I gave up halfway thanks t my ultra weak mental strength, so pissed k.
& I scolded a lot of people on the way.
For example, VS, the Army, the sec threes.
k whatever.

Ate at sake sushi with Andra and Peiyin.
They zi zuo zi shuo, know they can't finish still eat.
Hahahah!
Super lame, they went high actually.

& dammit, haven't studied for the whole day D:
Been watching the Japanese version of Hana Kimi, super good show :D
I'm at least 3/4 through though, really funny funny :D

Yeah k, I shall memorise social studies before I sleep I guess.
Argh, hate myself for being so lazy :\

No comments: