Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, July 7, 2008

When there's a will, there's a way.

One more day to Nationals.

I'm already getting the jitters, ahahahaha.
I think I'm going mad.

K, team dinner was really funny.
We went superduper high acting ahlian, bimbo, macho and stuff.
Roflmao, funny shit.
The photos are with Shanying though, must get it from her.
Celebrated Victoria's birthday there too :)
Gave her a surprise, and she was shocked.
Thanks t my cunning plan of asking her t help me open the grass jelly cover thing.
(Thankyou thankyou)
Thankyou v much Jeanette from the card :D

I'm so sorry the post is full of words.

Oh, and remember everyone.
Faith and courage will see us through.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

All we need t do is t believe and pray, and God'll bless us many! :D
Temasek canoeing 2008 hwaiting!

No comments: