Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm being weird.

I finished social studies on 'The Fall of Venice' essay! :D
(Round of applause)

I'm being stupid actually.
It's already 11.48 pm and I'm still up when I'm supposed to be sleeping like a pig.
I've t stay up t allow my fats t burn away cause I just ate a slice of Jeremiah's birthday cake, two potato wedge like thing (the ones like those in Yoshinoya) and three fried chicken drumstick,
Yessssh, I'm the ultimate fatty ):
I get so hungry nowadays, and I eat non-stop! D:
Omo! (Learnt from Andra)
I'm being bai ka, hurhur.

Kkkzzz, sorry my posts are really picture unfriendly.
I've got no camera, and I'm so lazy t load the software for my phone pictures.
Oh!
& I realised something really big.
Keesiang is as tall as Hankyung! (1.8m)
& as heavy as Hankyung! (Which is bloody light, they're both like 60kg or less?)
But Hankyung looks damn skinny now ):
My poor hubby lost 5kg in a month.
Guys get all the luck, I want t lose 5kg also cannot :\
Revelation manz.
Ah hah! But my Hankyung is much better.
Of course, he's my husband you know. (He does ballet and martial arts!)

I'm really being stupid talking t myself like that.
Touche, my eyes are super dry got t take out my stupid contacts before I officially go blind.
Breaking Dawn! Ahaha, I'm being random.

I shall drop dead on my bed. (It rhymes!)
Buaizxzx.

No comments: