Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day One.

I think we did well manz :D
First time in my four years the first day is so full of hope :)
Everyone got in except two boats, of which gave a tough fight.
I thank God super much for the results.

Oh, and Joanne and Hazel beat the sisters and got first! :D
Hurrrrrrrrray!
I prayed for 'em t get first k, omg :D
God answers prayers kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkz, so everyone must pray.
Praise God man, Vino, Jerrie and I went t pray before the races.
Praise the Lord :)

Oh, and Jerry's an asshole.
He's being a tad too unreasonable.
K fine, so we lost t Maxine and Julienne(?) by a teeny weeny bit just because we "didn't sprint" (we most certainly did)
You don't have t put us down right?!
I mean, what the shit.
We did really well k, first time we sprinted for 750m without dropping at all you shit head.
We did try t sprint the last part la you arse.
How would you know if we didn't sprint? Are you us? (No you're not ass)
At least Miss Jeanette said we did a good job k, at least she believes in us you asshole.
Plus do you know how tired we were when we were doing the 6x70 strokes?
I bet you don't, duh.
& the sprints, we stop t cheer for our teammates cannot ah huh.
Isn't that what we're supposed t do?
Zounds, I could've slapped you there and then you ass-y.

I'm like super pissed.
I want t bite someone's head off.

K whatever, Vino and I did well no matter what those shitheads say.
& I believe that we should've protested. (As usual people are brainless, duh)

WHATEVER.
I believe God'll bless us a lot, cause by faith we compete and paddle :)
I believe everyone will get a medal no matter what some asses say.
Cause our God is bigger than this wacko competition, and He's with us.
Plus we are more than conquerors cause He after all died for us.
What more this stupid race that causes us so much time and pain, we confrim can overcome this stupid obstacle yes? :)

Pray, pray and pray.
Miracles happen, like today :D

No comments: