Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Disgusting much?

OMO.

Tomorrow's like chemistry spa skill 3 D:
I feel so damn bloody unprepared.
What's worse is that there's also social studies mock exam tomorrow :\
Screw sec four life up, down, left and right siol.

Six more days to National Schools.
I feel bloody excited, and I don't know why.
(I'm a weird kid)

Oh, and see my blog title?
Well, go t facebook and you'll know why.
Omoooooo, it's damn gross la k.
You'll know what I mean if you've been hearing us bitch 'bout stuff lately.
Imagine, omo.
It's so replusive D:

Kkkkk, I'm in a whiny sort of mood now.
The weather's freaking hot, and I'm like perspiring like some ass.
I'm damn irritable nowadays.
Tsk, annoying shit.

& I bth that stupid AGT.
Razor back cannot understand ah.
Shrink the sides cannot understand ah.
Omo, we look like a bunch of basketballers in our new jerseys.
Fishcake, great.
We'll have such ugly tanlinesssssssssssssssssss.

I'm being too complain-y.
Miah's birthday today.

Happy 7th Birthday Jeremiah!
May you grow taller and fatter as you grow older :D

No comments: