Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Something

Hallejuah! :D
God's the best la kay, and He's my daddy :)
I really really thank God for like answering my prayers for the chinese oral today.
He guided me through both the sections and I think I did okay :D
Thankyou vvvvvvv much.
& He really gave me an extra boost of strength during training today. (I prayed for it too)
& I'm a happy kid cause our timing dropped till ___!
Thankyou really v much!

I can't express how much the Lord has done for me, and how much He has blessed me.
I know that for whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. (Psalms 56:3)
It's true la k, if not I won't be able t guo oral zhe yi ge guan.

Oh, and I believe prayers work miracles.
& that God will bless us if we really deserve what we ask for.
So, I shall be like praying really hard that He'll bless us with the B and C girls' titles this year, and that we'll all have medals, to do Him proud :)

So, it's like 8 days t Nationals.
So everybody jiayou and have faith in God.
Cause faith the size of a mustard seed does really big miracles ;)

No comments: