Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

O mona

Speedlighttttttttt :D
Cell was non-existent today cause Laoma got leaders' meet ):
'Studied' with Serene, Sheryl and Patrina at macs, well I was practising my chinese for tomorrow's dreaded oral exam.
I'm really scared that I will be too nervous t talk k.
But I shall trust the Lord t bring me through and get a distinction.

Anyway, cam one-ed today :)
I finally got the chance t use the camera onstage, it was a pretty new experience with the view up there.
And and and, guess what?
Jerrold came back t church today! :D
I'm a happy happy kiddddddddddddddd, I hope he'll like stay and not MIA again.

Oh, and Chng is so like gay.
OMO.
Here's the conversation in the video room.

Chng: Aye Connie, you got the tanline. (gestures towards my sleevless shirt)
Me: Yeah la, it's like so ugly, black and white.
Chng: I also have! (pulls his shirt off his shoulder)
Chng: See see.
Me: It looks like you'vre been wearing a bra la k.
Me: I so need t tan please.
Chng: I also, I go tan with you!
Me: Omg, no way.
Chng: Oooo, I've gotta get a tannnn.
Chng: (gushes) Oh, and I got this tan line cause when I went tanning I didn't want t take my bra off, so I wore my bra and tanned, so look at it now. (proceeds t do the really gay hand action)
Emerald and I: Omg! Leon, you're so gay.
Nathaniel: HAHAHA.
Emerald: Leon has discovered his inner Ah gua, no wait inner girl.
Emerald: The body of a guy with a girl trapped inside.
Chng: I was born t be a girl.
All of us: Omg, HAHAHAHA.

It was omo funny shit, we kept laughing and laughing.
Ah yah Chng, you can go join unit 302 in the army already.
Roflmao.
Kayzzz, I've t go like practice my chinese now.
Zai jian, ai ni wozzzzzzz.

No comments: