Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cutttt

Kay, I've the sudden urge to cut bangssssss.
Chemistry SPA 3 is such an arse, got t read and remember it by tomorrow D:
I should really start studying and stop being attracted t books.
Yeah kay, be a good kid and go study chemistry like now.
I really hate trainings y'know.
My eyes are like super dry shit, and my thighs are thunderous ):
I want 6 points for Oreossssss.
I want the B and C girls' titles back.
Oh, did I mention I really hate love the kc girls who kicked the gravel at our legs.
Arses, what's your stupid problem. (rolls eyes)
I'm pms-ing w/o the pms.
Oh, and I hate people who are discriminatory.
I wanna slap their facesssssssssss.

Temporary skin, I think.

No comments: