Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Perth trip (delayed post)

Kayz, sorry for the super late post.
I'm a lazy kid you see.
I shall continue like some other time with the rest of the photos, cause it's driving me nuts loading the photos.
Want detailed recounts?
Go t Joanne and Hazel's blog la kay, I'm not going t elaborate about the trip.
Photo spamzzzzz.

(Photos not in order, it's super random)









Oh yeah, had SNOW on friday night.
It was good, really :D
Though I was busy chionging my damn work, but I could feel His presence :)
Like super whooooa, you get what I mean.
& I have a new eyecandy, and he's the bassist for LEW speedlight I think.
Like super eyecatching, like whoohoo omo.
He's not exactly cute la kayz, okay he's quite.
More of eyecatching, and he wears specs and braces and plus he's tall!
Wa chiozzzzz, and the next time I'll see him will most prolly be like at the next speedlight camp.
Tskkkkk.
Oh, and I finally finished typing geography, and it's super chapalang.
It's 34 pages long, is it too much?
My printer ran low on ink, omm (oh my my).
I need a new skin, with lotsa sleep.
OH SHIT, I haven't finished A maths.
Kay, life suckzzzzzzzz.
Nicky, you owe me bbt.

No comments: