Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boring kid

Social studies sucks.
Omo, who cares about the rise of Venice huh, gosh.
I've got so much factors to write, and I'm so ah-nnoyed.
Did I ever mention that I hate people screaming at me?
Let me tell you then, I hate people screaming\shouting at me.
I don't like it, I will scream back at you or slap your face.
So please, don't try screaming or shouting at me.
I seriously hate loud noises.

I think my blog's really boring, so no picturesss.
Ah yah, who cares.
I'm so lazyyyyyyyyyy, like zz.
Feel like sleeping now, tired x123853454343.
Facebook's loading really slowly.

Oh, I fell asleep during the chemistry spa 3 'test'.
& when I woke up Joanne said I kept jerking D:
Omo, am I too stressed?
Oh, and the teacher's kinda pretty, reminds me of some actress.
Can't remember who though.

Kay la, I've t be good and go do social studies.

P.s Get well soon Brenda! :D
P.P.s Happy Belated 15th Birthday Chng! :D

No comments: