Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bullshito.

I'm such a liar, I'm not okay when I say I'm okay.

Could've told me earlier so I won't have t train like some fuck.
& suffer so much pain when it was all so unneccessary.
Tell me straight t my face that I paddle real slowly.
Plus I feel really betrayed, and the feeling's really really nice I tell you.
Helps you overcome your physical pain.

Oh whut the fuck shit.
Motherfucker.

Plus, it's not really the point of me taking with her or not.
It's a fact that I can't be bothered t explain t anyone.
& I don't think sorry works well for me.

& I'm so shibai!
I couldn't control my tears in front of people, I couldn't control my emotions :\
It's so embarrassing that people have t see how bloody fucked up I feel about this.
Dammit, I let 'em have the pleasure of seeing how fucked I am D:<
I hate it when people say "ultimately what's most important is the Nationals in July".
Don't be such a fucker please, omg fucked up shit manz.

AH HAHHHHHHHHH, STFU :D
& p.s I'm not sorry I shrugged anyone's hands anyway cause I'm so whutthefuckeroo pissed :D
Ooer, so like bite me?
Roflmao.

[edit]
Oh, and I really don't trust any of you anymore.
This is the second time you people screwed my life inside out.
Screw you arses.
I will never never never never never trust you all anymore.
Never.

No comments: