Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Something.

The two seminars were really boring, plus it was freezing cold in the auditorium.
Came home t watch e zuo ju e wen :D
It made me a happier kiddo, haaaaaaaaaah.

I don't want t go t school\training tomorrow.
I don't really want t go perth now.
I don't want t talk t people, cause I can't.
Btw, I think there's this huge stone wall in front of me of which I can't climb over.
Once bitten, twice shy.
& I don't need you t place me in a damn event just because I'm shitly upset. You don't need t do things just t please me, it makes me even more annoyed.
I don't need your sympathy okay? I don't want it, never.
Gosh, canoeing's wasting my life force away.
I wanna quit this goddamn cca.

Ah shit, E maths tomorrow plus geography on friday.
Shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, haven't study D:

No comments: