Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ai lai guo.

Tchhhh.
I hate trainings, they suck like shit.
I capsized like nobody's business and some people said that I couldn't keep my emotions under control that's why I am so slow.
Fine la, that's only part of it.
& the other part is cause I can't freaking balance on a regata eejit.
I'm just wasting my

1. time
2. effort
3. strength

on a stupid k1 during training.
Plus all my sets sucked today, and thanks t me Vino also went so slow cause I'm her partner.
Great, so sorry t everyone whom I snapped at.
Oh, and I scolded like five bad words in a row today kay, something I haven't done for a very very long time.

Bloody bloody pissed, and seriously we should take the sec ones into hand already.
They're so I-don't-know-what-t-say.
They so don't take trainings seriously la okay, and they don't help you carry boats when you ask them to.
Whuthehell manz.
I fell like slapping them left down right up, see whether they complain about everything or not.
Terrible shitz, we don't even get t complain when van tang they all around, and we don't even say no t anything k.
So angry so angry.

Right, watched finish dou niu yao bu yao le!
Omg, super super happy.
Happy kid shitz, cause it was a happy happy ending :)
Must watch everyone!
I give it 4/5 stars, cause it's not so draggy.

Righty-o, this song has been stuck in my head since this afternoon :D
I'm inspired t play basketball, whoohooooooo.

Kayz, I've watched until episode four of E zuo ju e wen :)
I was happily watching till my dad came back and shouted 'Why you all watch tv from afternoon until now? Six hours alr lei!'
Yeah whutever, my way of destressing please.
I've still two selves full of discs waiting for me, I'm coming wo de bao bei :D
A week more t Perth, hurrrray :D
Less than a week t women's championship, whuttheheck.

No comments: