Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whuttheheck.

Oh whuttheheck.
My dad is being such an arse by screaming like shit at my brother in front of my face. (My ears.)
He's being damn irritating now, and I'm so pissed at the screamings.
Very pissed, super megaly pissed.
Did I ever mention that I hate super loud noises plus screamings plus shoutings?

Super Junior M is out! :D
Mummy said she saw the disc, and I'm going t get it soon.
Today's a super boring day with 3 hours spent on cheena, and the other 2 hours spent on SPA briefing D:
Terrible, was stuck in the freezing hall for hours, making the temperature drop even further with the rain.

Australia!
I so can't wait yo, escape from school and everything :)
& I still left the two cheena compres t do, eh ohmygosh.
Waaaaaaaaaa, omg stfu stfu stfu stfu.
Stop bickering you bloody people, I hate noise arse.

Cause everybody got t put some love on the line.

No comments: