Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Monday, May 19, 2008


Talk play love & Promise You.
by Anyband

The songs' are kinda addictive y'know.
Okay, Guess what?
Mummy bought new discs! :D
We got Dig or Die, The worst guy ever, Qiu hun da zuo zhan in Hawaii and Dou niu yao bu yao :D
I'm super happy wappy frappy.

Shopped at Eastpoint for my gloves and socks.
& they really cost a bomb, like KABOOM!
& I've been eating like nobody's business! D:

Okay, I've gotta slim down my thighs by Australia trip, if not I'll kill myself.
How else then will I be able t wear a freaking wetsuit with my flabs showing huh?
Yeah whatever, I'm depressed D:

Oh! Results are going t be out tomorrow.
I'm so ohmygosh doomeddddddddddddd.
Nevermind, I know God has helped me through :)
& thank God for His blessings over Singapore that we have not kena-ed any natural disasters :D

Greaaaaaaaaaat, more pimples thanks t the rubbish weather :\

No comments: