Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nanyang junior college.

Sony H10
Daddy says he might be getting me this :D
Haiya, might only not say will ):
I wanted the Sony Alpha, the one Mr Eric Tan has, but it costs like $999.
Such a superly biggum bomb D:
Kay, Nyjc tour today.
& boy is the school big, and all the facilities are so much better than our school's.
Duh, plus plus their toilets are so clean!
Temasek needs t revamp their toilets man, it's super gross.
Anyway, the teacher brought us t this meeting room with swivling chairs, and they really had tea for us :D
ECLAIRS! Joanne was being mad as when she unwrapped the eclairs, she took the pair of tongs and kap-ed them continuously, going 'eclairsss'.
HAHAHA, super hilarious.
Yadada, so we basically did the stuff that you do during open house.
Afterwhich we bus-ed back t school together with the teachers.
Yuansong was being funny funny.
Yuansong: What is a circle line?
Mr Ho and Mr Iskandar: *explains what it is.
Yuansong: Huh, what does a circle look like?
Everyone: HAHAHAHAHA!
It was super hilarious, haaaa.
Omg, and I put on like 1kg or something?
Whuttheheck.
My thighs need lipo please!
& my feet hurt like crap when I walk D:
I need t run run run run!
I've lost all my stamina! (Not that I've any anyway)
Warghhhhhhhh, and I want t read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows :)
Plus plus Breaking Dawn.
Btw, Myes are overrrrrrrr.
Hurray! Not.
Now we've t study for cheena O levels :\
Okay, I'm being boring so I shall fly away.

No comments: