Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cheena banana.

Omg, I think I'm quite hooked t Hooping Dulcinea aka Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao.
Funnaye show :)

Warghhhhh, make me so xin tong cause Zi Cong (Lee Wei) so poor thing ):
Heart painnnnnn, he looks handsome please.
& I suddenly have the aspiration t play basketball after watching the show :D
I think I shall learn how t play after O levels or something, it'll help me t lose weight.

That reminds me, O level chinese on monday D:
I'm super worried for paper one, cause I'm scared I won't do well for composition again.
A1 for cheena banana pleaseeeeee.

Kay, I shall be hardworking and read through the notes I have then.
My eyes hurt like crapppppppppppp.
Dry dry dry.

No comments: