Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Dramas.

Kayz, as you know yours truly has t watch cheena shows t improve her cheena by monday to prepare for cheena O levels.
So, I've watched two shows :D
I highly recommend you t watch them :)
Trust Connie's taste, it's gooooooooooooooooooooddums.
Proposal Daisakusen SP.
(My beloved husband, Yamashita Tomohisa, is acting in it.)

Hooping Dulcinea.
(My beloved bestf, Mike He, is acting in it.)

Set ah, must watch!
Super must watchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D
I haven't finished Hooping Dulcinea though, but whatever :D
Kay, it's 12:26 am and I've killer training tomorrow.
Buaizx.
P.S I think Lee Wei in Hooping Dulcinea is quite handsome at certain angles.
P.P.S I think Mike He is as cute as ever.
P.P.P.S Yamapi is superrrrrrrrr cute, omg.

No comments: