Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

What not.

I hate people who are sympathetic.
Period.

You know, there's a huge difference between sympathising(?) with a person and empathising(?) with them.
Being sympathetic towards a person generally means, you pity the person. Which sucks cause the person so doesn't need your pity, and it's a joke cause you don't understand what the person is feeling.
Being empathetic towards a person generally means that you place yourself in the person's shoes, and actually understand what they are feeling and why.
I think that everyone lacks empathy, I think I too lack empathy.
& in my opinion, I know what is it like t be sympathised by people.
You know what I feel like people with are sympathetic towards me?
Well, I feel like asking them t shut up cause they don't understand a freaking thing.
Poor me, I've a coach just like that, and I think I've team mates who're like that too.
My coach shows me sympathy, added with a qiao bu qi wo de yang zi when I can't paddle as fast as others.
I'm so sorry I'm not a fast rower, well, kill me then.

Dear people,
Sorry that I was acting like some bitch just now with my shit temper.
I'm sorry if I snapped at you or whatever, my apologies.
& sorry Veronica that we didn't go as fast, I'm sorry I pulled you down.
& also I would like t add that I don't need people t sympathise with me, I don't need your pity.
Try putting yourself in my shoes, maybe you'll understand why I get so pissed during trainings.
Oh, and seriously I think anger management courses cause I really wanted t punch Jerry and John in their faces, and also slap many other people. (No offence)
I hate competitions cause when I lose, people will only sympathise with me.
Oh, and sometimes I really hate the team and trainings.
Sometimes, I really feel like making someone end up in the hospital.
I've got serious issues.

So, seriously.
If I get sympathy the next time I'm sad\disappointed\pissed, I guess I will most probably just slap you real hard till you forgot your own name.
Sorry, I'm this short tempered and this bitchy.

No comments: