Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Timeless.

'For God so loved the world
He sent His only son
that whoever believes in Him
shall not perish
but have eternal life'
John 3:16

It's Good Friday today, praise the Lord :)
I thank God that He sent Jesus t die on the cross for us so that we're free of sins.
He died so that we need not pay the price of our transgressions, and He rises on Easter Sunday, cool huh? :D
Oh, and I think I added one kg or something, cause I just ate a humongous blackforest cake D:
Shiat man, what t do? I'm ballooning into a buffalo D:

Okay, I just took the DISC test.
& guess what? I changed so much since secondary one.
From thriple I's, I became SCS.
Omg, hahahaha.
That is way cool.
& my greatest free is criticism, rejection and loss of security.
Hahahaha, unique.

& HANKYUNG!
I'm going mad because of his Beijing accent, so ah-dorable.
Blard-ee hell, I think he's damn gorgeous.
(Smacks oneself t wake up)
Do your work Connie, wakey wakey.

HAHAHA, kay whatever.

No comments: