Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Go fry kite.

Okay,

My brain's going t fry.
Okay, and so are my eyes.

It has been long since I did some 'hardcore' studying.
Went t Macs by myself (I'm such a loner) t study after tuition just know.
It's kind of weird okay, like one person alone.
Okay la, not so many people there so not so embarrassing.
Hahaha.

Accomplishment!
I managed t do\study:
1. English compre.
2. Rate of reactions and SAP exercise.
3. 3/4 of natural vegetation.
Within a short span of let's say, 3-4 hours?
Okay, so I am super slow.

Okay, not really accomplishment, but it's only just the beginning so it's oo-kay lur.
Okay, so I added very much weight thanks t Macdonalds.
& guess what? I was on the verge of falling asleep just now cause my eyes were so tired and my brain was like floating in some other dimension or something.
I just need a break man, omgz.
Hahahaha, right, break.
I shall resume studying at 9pm, and finish of the 1/4 left for geography.
Cheeeeken, I feel like watching full house.
I MUST CONTROL, roflmao.

Omg, brain frying at 5344521424521 degrees D:
Quick quick! I need ice reaaaaaally badly.
Right, I'm being a lamo.
Maybe cause my brain has been fried.

Hohoho, I shall go relac-ing now.
Hur.

No comments: