Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chummys.

OMG, I think I'm going stark-ravin' mad :)
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
You see, looking at our dearests are just stress relievers :D
& You welcome Joanne for allowing Hazel and I t influence you :D

Hankyung.
Hazel and my husband :)
We got married on 18th March 2008, see newly weds :D
& I think he's super cute and and I think his pelvic thrusts are sexy.
& his dance is so nice, omg.
Hahahaha.


Kibum.
Hazel, Joanne and my fiance :D
Like holllllllla! He has such a killer smile, cheeeeeese.
He can make you melt, esp the gun part :D
Melt, melt, meltz.


Donghae.
He's three of our boyfs yeah.
Hahahaha :D
& He's so ah-dorable, he has vampire teeth-y :D
& he does backflips which are so funny!
Hahahaha! :D



Sungmin.
My boyf la huh, upgrade already :D
He's so cute la okay, so ah-dorable also.
& his hair is like omg, whoohoo! :D
Yes! & his pelvic thrust in Don't Don also so sexy yeah!
Hahahaha!


Okay, I've saved the best for the last.
A confirm kewl sight, roflmao.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


O MO NA.
Hurhur.

No comments: