Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Singing in the rain.

Okay,

HAPPY 1ST MARCH!

1st March 2008 holds the significance of how we, the BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS, not to mention, the THICKSKINNED, canoeists survived through the absolutely skin-chilling, mental straining, butt-freezing ordeal of staying in the rain :D

Clap, clap, clap. (Pulls the poppy thingammy.)
'POP'

Took with Shanying today cause Thong didn't come today.
Not bad, counting that Shannie was superduper scared of the water :D
& I have never seen such huge waves in my entire life! (Except in Kallang where the waves are at least 50m tall! kidding.)
The water was shikidahyuieyryuid choopy that it could've chopped people up t pieces.
We were on our way out t the 500m mark when suddenly the siren sounded, so we happily paddled back.
Boy oh boy, we couldn't move from our turning position cause the waves were hitting us sideways D:
Ah yah, as you know we got back on shore and waited for the storm t pass.
Did hand exercises and the wind froze my butt please and thankyou, bet it turned blue almost immediately. (My fbts was red, what a contrast like you know blue and red, hawwww.)
I mean seriously, it was frolicking sheepily cold D:
& we had t do 4x500m after that when the rain 'stopped'.
There was still mao mao yu okay!
I shall thereby emphasize that it was FREEZING COLD.

Don't cry Joanne! Don't give up! Cause we're supporting you all the way! :D
Love you deep deep la xiaojie :D

Oh, and Tpjc and Kc people are nice people :D
They helped us carry our paddles and boats, thank you very much! :)

Oh oh! & I saw this guy who was sinking in his T2 :D
Hahaha, it was so funny! His body was already halfway submerged in the water and his boat disappeared and he was still paddling.
HAHAHA, just like Hazel's.
Ohmygosh, so funny! :D
Btw, Hazel sank, hahahah, I think.

& Jelly and his friend, Weiqiang (cockroach) capped!
HAHAHA, now that was hilarious.
You see, Jelly was adjusting his seat, trying t act pro mah so they never go hold on t any other boat.
Then halfway suddenly KABOOSH, byebye.
HAHAHAHA, then Jelly screamed in a supersuper high pitched voice "WEIQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!"
HAHAHAHAHA, I laughed like a kuku malu :D

Right, I keep sneezing now.
Thanks ah Jelly, eeeeeejit D:

Anyway, photos up for the Dim Sum Dollies.
Got them from Joanne :D
Miss Banana and I :D
See how skinny she is compared t me?
Life's unfair D:
My fellow dead duckies :D
Love you all :)
The few of us :D
Nice hor, and omg my legs look so slim! :o
&
OHMYGOSH!
I THINK I PUT ON 1 KG TODAY CAUSE I ATE SO MUCH PANCAKES, COOKIES AND BISCUITS D:
Shit man.

No comments: