Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Continuation please and thankyou.

Hello fellow earthlings :D

What I did at training today:
CUT GRASS.
Jelly said I was on my way t take over the Bangladesh worker.
Right, used the cutter and snipped snipped snipped with Nanfeng and Joanne :D
& since there were only two cutters, Joanne used her scissors instead! :D
HAHAHAHHA, it was so funnayyyyye.
Oh, and we decided t speak cheeeeeeena t improve our cheeeeeeeenas :D

WO SHI KE NI :D

Right right, Boyfssss come soon! :D
Okay,
A continuation of my bestfs, boyfs and hubbies yaaaaah!
Ahem, test test.




Yan Yalun
Husbandddddd! :D
My superduper cutie pie hubby :)
I love him t the maximum all right? :D
Loved him since 2006 yahhh, omg hubby :D
Lurrrrrbxzxz :D

Chen yi
Bestfriend-y friend friend :D
My bestffffff :)
Chen Yi, is ah-dorablez! :D
He has such cute elf ears :o
Kawaiiiiiiiixzxx :D

Mike He Jun Xiang
Bestfriend!
Super cute bestfffff :D
Love him t bits and piecessssss :D
I think he's so cool as e mos :D
BFFFFFFFFFxzxz :D

Jaejoong.
Dearest Hubbywubby :D
Zomg, loved him since 2006 too :D
& he's my dearest cause he's so cute!
& he so doesn't look like a girl okay!
Muarrrrrrrrcksxzx :D


Sungmin.
Bestfriendddddddd-y :D
Love him deep deep too :D
His hairstyle in coooooolz :D
Love it love it! :)
131444444xzxz :D

No comments: