Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Big dreams.

Jeongmal babo saranggiya jeongmal babo sarangiya
Nan neobakke molla neoman saranghae
Geurae babo gateun sarangiya

Babo Sarang
Lee Jun Ki.


I've got big dreams, huge more like it.
Connie Ho wants t have her own teevee station and her own talent agency :)
My my, let's see if she'll achieve that shall we? :D

Right,
last day of school and the beginning of 24/7 of studying during the March holidays.
Somehow this doesn't feel like a holiday.
I'm stocked up with trainings, classes and all the crap that I'll get from school D:
Anyway,

THANK YOU GOD FOR MY RESULTS :D

It's a miracle that I've gotten what I've got for this term :)
I hope I'll be able t sustain throughout till O levels.

Dear Divyaaaaaa,
don't be sad! we're here supporting you, it's only the start of the term.
Don't worry, continue t work hard okay, we're with you all the way! :)
Love you deep deep <3
& congratulations Joanne for an A2 in your higher cheena :D
Okay, I shall go self entertain now, sorraye.

No comments: