Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Let's speak english.

Let's speak english, what is this?

This is a girl trying t do all her homework, and study for her damn geography test.

Right, I'm being barka(?), sorry sorry sorraye! (Hahaha, get it?)
Hmm,
Nice weather nice weather.
My name is Connie, oh you're somebody.
Nice t meet you, you're so gorgeous.
You say you're not? Come on man.
Well, you look like a something.
You look like a Nicholas Cage!

ROFLMAO.

P.s, the words in italic are super hilarious if you get what I mean.
Sorry, I'm superly desperate in watching stress relievers.
P.p.s if you want stress reliever go watch Super Junior Full House :)
It's super stress relieving :D

Bah, you're such a chee ko pek.

No comments: