Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fuzzie wuzzies.

Annyeonghaseyo.

I totally forgot about E maths, shit D:
& geography is totally killing me, cause there's so much information t memorise.

I simply don't know what t type.
My life's such a bore.

Okay, I know.
10 'interesting' facts about yours truly.

1. Connie Ho is a boring chap.
2. She loves to watch tv many many.
3. She thinks surgeons are cool cause you can handle bloody stuff.
4. She's keen on learning korean and japanese.
5. She envies people who are slim.
6. She thinks that some people are like little girls trying t fit into a grown woman's world, and it's so not working.
7. She feels that natural beauty is the best.
8. She has mood swings that are sometimes quite terrible.
9. She has a really short temper.
10. She believes that God Almighty is her dearest :)

There, 'interesting' facts.
Not.
Sorry, I don't know what t write and I realised there's only 2 more months t midyears.
What the heck, got t study like some mad hag.

Oh and I'm quite pissed really.
I think it's super unfair that you people just chuck us into K2 500m just like that.
Like hello, have you seen our 500m?
It's slower than a snail. (not that slow, but still.)
I really don't know what you stinkin' people want t do t us, maybe you want t expose us t more competition t like maybe boost our experiences.
Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather drop dead than do k2 500m.
Doing k2 500m makes me freakin' demoralised thank you very much.
& my partner is sick, if you people haven't noticed, and she can't train (she's sick, duh.)
& ps dear person, SHE GOT ASTHMA.
ASTHMA you friggin' eejit.
You think asthma's able t clear up in 2 weeks? ohmytianzx.
It stays with you for life. (sorta)
So please, don't jump into conclusions and I believe we know ourselves better than you know us.
Girls have many layers, and we're girls, with many sides.
So dear persons, don't get me pissed cause one day I'll explode and scream some obscenities in your face.

Annyeonghi g yeseyo.

No comments: