Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The wonders of manufacturing.

My life is so miserable and boring.
I've no idea what t blog about, hah.

Okay, besides the fact that I've tons of homework and many tests when school reopens, I've nothing t do.
& I really really want t watch finish full house, cause it's really really funny. But it'll really really take up my time and I really really hope Oreos are gone right now.

Thus, I shall end my post here cause geography is really really getting on my nerves, and I really really have t study.

Until the day I get t see my boyfs, I really really am going t be frowning.

What the heck, I don't know what I'm talking about, tsk.

No comments: