Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Boyfs and husbands

Right,
the learning journey to the botanical gardens for the secondary ones were so boring?
Being the tour facilitator is so not fun, let me emphasize on the NOT fun.

& there was this guy in the group who called me grumpy D:
& said that I was most probably like that 'cause I wasn't a student leader.
Not only that, he said:

Boy: What cca are you from?
Me: Canoeing.
Boy: Huh? Are you sure?
Me: Uh yeah, don't look like?
Boy: Yeah.
Me: Why?
Boy: You look so unfit.
Me: (speechless) Uh okay.
Boy: Are you joking about you being in canoeing?
Me: No, why would I?
Boy: Is it your ex cca or something?
Me: No, it's my current cca.
Boy: Do you take part in competitions? I don't think so right? You must be one of those reserved ones.
Me: Uh no, I do take part in competitions.
Boy: Are you joking? It's a joke you take part in competitions.
Me: (What the fish?)

Hey boy, whatever.
Maybe you don't like the way I whine about the hot sun or that I scream like an ass or that I scream at you people, or the fact that I so don't look muscular and sporty and thin like canoeists are suppose t be, but hello? What gives you the right t say that it's a joke that I join competitions huh? Boy, you're only a secondary one, small fry, puny weeny get it? Don't come and be a smart mouth with me, I don't tolerate this kind of crap. And I don't think you know basic courtesy, what have you been learning in the past 13 years huh? Gabbing shit? Gosh, you're asking for a
slapping D:<


Yamashita Tomohisa.
He's my beloved husband :D
He's so hotttttt okay! Six packs and cute face! :D
& he sings, ohmygosh.
Lurbb euuxz worhhxzx :D

DongHae
Boyfriend! He is super kawaii when he smiles cause he has vampire teeth! :D
So adorableeeeee, I want t pinch his cheeks :D
muarrrrrckxzx :D

Hankyung.
Boyfriend!
He's a chinese in a korean band :D
He's superrrr cute, & he can do ballet! :D So cool okay! :D
Lurrbbxz, 1314 :D

Kim Kibeom
Boyfriend!
He's my super darling boyfffffff :D
So cute la, and he has a very( x124352455247358) nice smile :D
Melt melt, hahahah!
Kawaiiixzxz nehxzx :D


Lee Junki
Darling husband! :D
He's sooooo cute and hot in my girl :D
Like really reaaaaaally cute!
Plus he has really nice mimi yan, me likey :D
Lurrbbzx euu worhxzx! :D


Blardy well.
My computer's infected with spyware.
I've got t get the spyware software, anyone can spare me theirs?
Please and thank you :D
Right lovelies, sleeping time.
<3>

Ohoh! & yes,

HAZEL AND I ARE GOING TO SUPER JUNIOR'S CONCERT WHEN THEY COME T SINGAPORE :D

& WE'LL KAPOK THE FRONT ROW SEATS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES.
& THEY'LL PROCLAIM THEIR LOVE FOR US RIGHT HAZEL? :D

No comments: