Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The past pictures.



Messy array of past pictures :D

Haaaaaaaaah, I finally got a scanner and I managed t dig out some old neoprints of my dear friends and I :D
I realised we've changed so much, both mentally and physically.
But I guess my unglamness in photos never changed :D
Okay, Principal-meet-parents today and Daddy went there.
Superdeeduper balonglong man, the cut off points of jaycees and polys are getting lower :o

Hwa Chong Jaycee - 3 points.
National Jaycee - 5 points.
Victoria Jaycee - 5 points.
Anglo-chinese Jaycee - 8 points.
Meridian Jaycee - 10 points.
St Andrew's Jaycee - 10 points.
Temasek poly - 13points t 17 points. (Some courses are below 13 points)
Singapore poly - 13points t 17 points. (Some courses are below 13 points)
Republic poly - 23 points to 26 points.

Like I said, I think I should stay home and die a horrible death.
Daddy spoke t Mr Yeo, and thank God no complains :D
See, I'm a gooooooooood lass :o

Oh, Vino and Divya came over t do lit just now, and we spent our time watching tv though :D
Hahahaha, aite.
I've t study like some maniac.
Ahyes, I want t go shopping for Chinese New Year please and thankyou :)

No comments: