Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Letting go of me holding on to you.

I tried switching and producing today :D
I'm so sorry if I screwed the cameras up down left right.
But it was really fun all right.

Okay, own cell today cause Laoma and Laopa had leaders' meeting.
So we had worship and 'sharing' and we going t make cell tee :D
Holaaaaaaaa, I want a dry fit tee please!
& everyone's calling xiaomei, ehmygosh I'm not so small please.

Gwyn's leaving next next next week :o
I think I'm going t miss her, she'll be back in July though.
& farewell dinner with Gywn is on the 30th of January :)

Ahyes, Leonora's going for the kallang marathon too.
He's such a pig, say if he beats me I must be really lousy D:
Mean leonoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
& he ate FIVE BURGERS today.
Freako, and he apparently isn't fat at all.
JGHSHNCBDBCND D:

Oh yes, Mummy flew off t Bangkok this morning.
Ehmygosh, come back soon Mummy with lots of stuff.
Ehmygosh, I'm miss her lotssssssss.

Aite, shit man.
I realised I've got tons t do D:
Furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.
No sleeping tonight again I guess :\

Okay whatever, I'm going t be shit hardworking.
HARDWORKING LASS, hawwwwwww.

No comments: