Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Muchies, I don't know what I'm talking about.

EYECANDY-LICIOUS :D

Hello homosapians :)
I want t pinch the cheeks of the newest addition to my Bfffffffs' list :D


Lee DongHae! :D


From Super Junior of course, they're cutie pies :D

TGIF, I've been waiting so long from a break from the tedious and ardous school.
Tests, tests and more tests waiting for me next week.
Joy t the world man, sec four rockxzx. (My ass.)
Training was ehmygosh hot and tiring. (Since when it wasn't huh.)
Blisters love t pop out in these terrible conditions huh, tsktsk.
I wish I could pull the water faster, sorry Veronica for going so slow :\


Shiaaaaaaaaaat, I think my posts are terribly boring.
Sorry dear readers for boring you half t death, Connie's life is VERY uninteresting.
Unless of course she's some superstar (which she isn't) doing some cool cool show, don't expect much from her.
& she wants a polaroid camera please!
She loves taking photos, too bad she doesn't have a camera at all :\
She wants to grow thinner, have you seen her flabby thighs? :o
She wants to be a tv producer very badly, she wants t go overseas t work pleaseeeee.

Okay, I'm being sucha bore.
Bye bye boooooooooooooooring people :D

[edit]
I've got my I/C :D
It looks weird though.
[/edit]

No comments: