Connie

I've changed, and I'm only human. I'll sit here with coffee from Starbucks whilst you blunder your way through reality.

Bye.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Damn ba long long sia.
Ehmygosh, my social studies is not done fyi :o
Training was actually quite okey dokey.
Thankyou Brenda and Joanne for running with me the ten rounds :)
Nice sec one dsa student named Sarah, quite wen rou la huh.

Dear sec four-ys,
I doubt many read my blog though, lol. I hope that we can train hard (although I hate trainings) for the Nationals. I mean it's our last year right, so my as well end it all off with happy memories. I pray that all of us will hold on tight just for this few months, just t get over and done with canoeing all right?

& you dear girl,
I dont know what's running through your thick head but if you don't want t see us my as well quit cause it's obvious we'll be there every training. Sorry for being so blunt, I'm sick of this game.

I can't wait t finish Oreos. (That's what Hazel calls them, lol.)

No comments: